Sunday, June 7, 2015

A poem

Just a little something I made from blackout poetry in the newspaper.
I drew something to go along with it (at the bottom of the page).
____________________________________________________________________

Yes, I lied
My long distance winter dream–
it was wrong
Began to see

I was on
the edge
Feels like coming full circle now
Do not give up
I care – really, I do

My biggest challenge

Reminding you my conflict
is within
I think the spirit

can be repaired

I am not better – 

but you are best
You are strong
When it comes to moving our mountains

I first must change,
I know
But telling our story to filmmakers,

that's what we will do
Ignite – energy – life
Sweetheart, my angel

I can't believe how much
I love you
Effortlessly–
always

No comments:

Post a Comment